Prestige Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared and We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website, www.prestigecleaningandmaintenanceltd.co.uk (“Our Site”) and any data provided to us by third party data bases, and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
2. Information About Us
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site or data obtained through a database. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Prestige Cleaning & Maintenance Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 6972053 whose registered address is 26 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HP and whose main trading address is Unit 1, Highbury Farm Business Park, Harts Lane, Hallatrow, Bristol, BS39 6EH.
2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by Prestige Cleaning and Maintenance Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 6972053 whose registered address is 26 Berkeley Square, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1HP and whose main trading address is Unit 1, Highbury Farm Business Park, Harts Lane, Hallatrow, Bristol, BS39 6EH.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
* 4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
* 4.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
* 4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
* 4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 13);
* 4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 12);
* 4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
* 4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re- use with another service or organisation);
* 4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
* 4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
* 4.2 If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 12 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
* 4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect? Depending upon your use of Our Site, and the data provided by third party data base organisations (please see section 8 below) We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
* 5.1 name;
* 5.2 business/company name
* 5.3 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
* 5.4 demographic information such as post code
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
* 6.1 All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
* 6.2 Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the
* 6.2.1 Replying to emails from you enquiring about our services on our website
* 6.2.2 Replying to emails from you enquiring about our vacancies on our website
* 6.2.3 To contact you via phone, email or mailing campaigns to offer our goods and services
* 6.3 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
* 6.4 We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
* 6.4.1 Names, email addresses and telephone numbers on contact forms sent to us will be kept long enough to reply to your enquiry.
* 6.4.2 Data base material provided shall be used within 12 months of receipt
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
* 7.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
* 7.2 Your data will only be stored in the UK.
* 7.3 Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
* 7.4 Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
7.4.1 We use a secure database, password protected, encryption of back up, with restricted access.
8. Do We Share Your Data?
8.1 We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Prestige Cleaning & Maintenance Limited uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures;
118 Group Limited subsidiary “Market Location” From time to time, we use 118 Group Limited’s subsidiary “Market Location” who provide us with a Business Data Base to perform telesales and email and paper marketing mailouts to keep you informed of our products and services. You can view their Privacy & Fair Processing Notice here:
Accentika Internet Hosting We work with Accentika Internet Hosting, who develop and
host the prestigecleaningandmaintenance.co.uk website. For more information about Accentika Internet Hosting please read their Privacy Statement:
8.2 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
9. How Can You Control Your Data?
* 9.1 In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 4, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details).
* 9.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
10. Your Right to Withhold Information You may access Our Site without providing any data at all.
11. How Can You Access Your Data? You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section
Prestige Cleaning & Maintenance Ltd, Unit 1,
Highbury Farm Business Park,
Harts Lane, Hallatrow,
Bristol, BS39 6EH
or by phone on 01761 451 605.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you (as under section 12, above).